Hi, my name is Joy I am the creator of lifeofjoy.blog. I started #lifeofjoy in order to combine my vast array of passions and interests into one medium. You will find DIY’s, beauty reviews, lifestyle articles, posts on blogging and a lot more interesting stuff.
The ultimate goal of this blog is to inspire and build a community around the motto: “Being Shameless in One’s Pursuit of Happiness”
As you can see this blog is a little all over the place. But what can I say, I don’t believe in limiting myself to one niche, as of now.
20 facts about me:
- My Name is Joy.
- I live in Switzerland.
- I speak 4 languages: German/Swiss German, English, a tiny bit of French, Swahili (mainly understand it)
- I love photography.
- I love to write.
- 3 fears: not living up to my full potential, spiders, being poor (*knock on wood*)
- 3 weaknesses: judgmental, closed off, master procrastinator ( I fully designed at least 3 blogs leading up to this one)
- 3 strengths: good listener, loyal, driven
- I am a very visual person.
- I hate small talk.
- I used to want to be an author, fashion designer, producer, screenwriter, actor, astronomer, yoga teacher (still want to become one), graphic designer and at least 15 other occupations
- #lifeofjoy has 2 meaning. Firstly, it stands for my life. I once got accused of stealing a melon but the melon turned out to be free if I bought the ham. So, I told my friends in my group chat what happened and ended the sentence with #lifeofjoy. Secondly, it stands for living a joyful life full of laughter and happiness.
If you like to organize your life like I do, I have a FREE Resource Library in which you can find a Blog Post Checklist, a Daily To-Do List, a Monthly Budget Planner and much more printable’s. To get access to all of these freebies sign up for my newsletter!